Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Day 2: Ideas for Bored Kids and Overwhelmed Adults - I'm Bored Read Aloud & a STEAM challenge


Give yourselves a pat on the back for making it through another day! My goals for each day are:

  • be active -- I've been enjoying Yoga with Adriene onYouTube and long walks with my dog
  • be creative -- I write everyday, and draw something most days
  • learn something new --  I read about new learning activities and writing techniques
  • do something relaxing -- read a good book, play a game, watch a funny show

In case you're wondering why I'm posting about this, check out my blog post here.


Today's Learning Link:  A funny read aloud from Michael Ian Black and Debbie Ridpath Ohi 




Area of Development: literacy

Extra STEAM activity:  The main character in the story created a pirate ship. Create your own vehicle to help a bored potato travel! Or build an imaginative, indoor playground where a bored potato could play.

Area of Development: problem-solving


How are you coping? Do you set any goals for yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your responses and thoughts! Your comments will appear after moderation (I’ve decided to enable moderation due to excessive spam).