Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My 2018 Year in Picture Books


According to my Goodreads tally, I read at least 60 picture books in 2018. I say "at least" because sometimes I forget to record the ones I've read. Here are the ones I featured on my blog (clicking on the cover will take you to the review):

The story of a rooster who refused to be silenced celebrates the importance of being heard


Review of a fun how-to children's picture book about Halloween on the blog That's Another Story by Andrea L MackCover image for a review of a picture book about Dashrath Manjhi who chiseled a path between two mountains, reviewed by Andrea L Mack at www.andrea-mack.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your responses and thoughts! Your comments will appear after moderation (I’ve decided to enable moderation due to excessive spam).