I haven't done one of these for a while. We think it's the big things that are important (okay, they are pretty great) but the small stuff counts too. The same is true for writing, so here are a few of my latest awesome things about writing:
1. Realizing your novel is so much stronger because of revisions, especially when you're halfway through and wondering whether to continue.
2. Having a child ask you to hurry up and finish so they can read your manuscript.
3. Getting an unexpected hour or two to work on your writing.
4. Feeling a compelling need to write, even when you're bogged down by other work and can't get to it.
5. Thinking of a great plot twist.
What's awesome about your writing lately?