Friday, October 5, 2012

Congratulations to Christina Farley!!

Happy Friday!

I'm so excited this week. My writing buddy, Christina Farley sold her YA novel, Gilded! Yay!!!!



I can hardly wait to read it when it comes out. Visit Christy's blog to hear the whole story. If you haven't seen her blog, you might want to check it out. She's so enthusiastic about writing, it's contagious. And I love reading about the interesting places she's lived in and visited.

Seeing how Christy's determination and hard work is inspiring. My goal this weekend is to get a couple more chapters revised and have a delicious turkey dinner with my family (Canadian Thanksgiving). Do you have any writing goals this weekend? Happy writing!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Andrea! What a lovely post. I know GILDED would never make it into the world if it hadn't been for you. Thank you for being such an amazing critique partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I love to read about book signings.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your responses and thoughts! Your comments will appear after moderation (I’ve decided to enable moderation due to excessive spam).