I've recently discovered The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha (I know, I'm slow to catch on to these things) which celebrates the little things that really made up the fabric of life. We think it's the big things (okay, they are pretty great) but the small stuff counts too. The same is true for writing, so here are a few awesome things about writing:
1. Getting an extra few minutes to work on your project.
2. Having a critique buddy give you a positive comment.
3. Coming up with just the right word.
4. Seeing a blank page, waiting to be filled.
5. Finally thinking up a title that works.
What are your awesome things about writing?
Link: 1000 Awesome Things blog