Subway Car Is a Writers’ Workshop on the Way to Queens and Back
Local editor and creative writing instructor Brian Henry sometimes holds writing workshops at The World's Biggest Bookstore in Toronto, but I haven't been to one there yet.
This makes me think about places where I've worked on my writing projects:
- in my writing room at the computer
- on the living room sofa while watching mindless television
- at the side of the pool waiting/watching kids swimming
- in the backyard or on the front porch
- in waiting rooms
- in a car (as a passenger)
- up in a big tree (when I was a preteen)
- sitting on a dock
- at an outlet mall
- at a rowing regatta
- in a library
- in a hotel at Whistler
Where's the craziest location you've ever attending a writing workshop or done any writing?