1. Tasting yummy, whipcreamy, sweet strawberry shortcake for the first time this season -- a real summer treat.
2. Drawing! I haven't done any sketching for a long time, but it's so cool to have the time to do something I really enjoy. I should make time for it more often.
3. Hearing the familiar voice of an old friend I haven't heard from in a long time.
4. Writing a bunch of new ideas in my writing notebook. It seems like since I've been on holidays, there's more space in my mind to be creative. Do you ever notice that? I think I've gotten at least one new idea each day.
5. Selling some things we didn't need and reclaiming the space they took up -- yeah!
6. For a writing-related smile, check out my post, 5 Tips for Revising a Novel, over at MiG Writers.
Did you do anything that made you smile this week? What would you like to have time to do that you just can't manage to make work?
****** Don't forget, I'm celebrating by giving away 3 "mystery" middle grade novels, one per week for the next three weeks. There's still time to enter to win this week's prize!*******