Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Summer Fun with Read Alouds & Activities from Simon Kids



How is your summer going? With the current heat wave, I'm not doing as much exploring as I might normally do. Instead, I'm taking more time to be creative inside (for me that's writing, doodling and drawing) as well as spending lots of time with family. 



In case you and your child are stuck inside more than usual too, I thought you might like to know about this great resource for books and activities from Simon Kids.

Read and Learn with Simon Kids


I especially love their YouTube channel, which has lots of free content, where authors and illustrators read their books aloud and present a fun activity to go with the book. You can find it here:  Read and Learn with Simon Kids - Youtube Channel




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your responses and thoughts! Your comments will appear after moderation (I’ve decided to enable moderation due to excessive spam).