Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cool Blog Quote: Just Write


Since many people are pushing themselves to focus on writing this November, I thought this quote from Peter Salomon, author of the YA novel Henry Franks (Flux, September, 2012) was quite appropriate:


"Words of wisdom? Write. As simple as that. The moment you stop writing, you've given up, admitted defeat. Just keep writing."
 

Peter Salomon, in Interview: Peter Salomon, MSFV Success Star AND Super Guy at Miss Snark's First Victim, August 30, 2012.






 

3 comments:

  1. That's such great advice. And something I don't always accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never quit writing (I mean, other than when I'm dead). I love it too much.

    Thanks for the words of wisdom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that is my cue to get back to it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your responses and thoughts! Your comments will appear after moderation (I’ve decided to enable moderation due to excessive spam).