Monday, August 1, 2011

Holiday Fun & Middle Grade Books

It's a holiday here. We call it the Civic Holiday...not a very exciting name, is it? I can't imagine going around saying, "Happy Civic Holiday". Oh well, I'll take it anyway. Which means I'm not posting today. Instead I'll be hanging out with the family, enjoying my Monday. I hope you have a great one!

On Wednesday, I'll be back to talk about some issues with minor characters.

If you're looking for more great middle grade books to read, The Book Smugglers are doing a Middle Grade Appreciation Week.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Civic Day! Yeah, that's weird.

    But, here's a treat. I've given you an award at: http://laurabwriter.blogspot.com/2011/08/tooting-and-passing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - I've also given you an award. Damn - Laura beat me : )

    http://freyamorris.blogspot.com/2011/08/pass-on-love-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your responses and thoughts! Your comments will appear after moderation (I’ve decided to enable moderation due to excessive spam).